Total = 12/20
4,5/6 points pour l'Anglais
1,5/3 points pour le choix/Intérêt du texte
2/3 points pour le texte personnel ou personnalisé
1,5/2 points pour le nombre de mots
1/2 points pour le respect des droits (images et textes)
0/2 points pour la bibliographie
1,5/2 points pour l'organisation/mise en page
Indiquer les crédits photographiques (auteur et licence de publication) pour chaque image, même quand elles sont de vous. Pensez aussi à mettre une légende.
Il manque la bibliographie aux normes
Saumur is a French commune of the department of Maine-et-Loire in the Pays de Loire. She It is the third largest municipality in terms of population.
Saumur is associated with four nearby municipalities: Bagneux, Dampierre-sur-Loire, Saint-Hilaire-Saint-Florent and Saint-Lambert-des-Levées.
Saumur is best known for his Cavalry School, its castle and its wines.
Saumur is located in Saumurois. The nearby cities are: Thouars, Loudun, Baugé, Angers, Chinon, Tours.
Saumur is located in the heart of the Regional Natural Park Loire-Anjou-Touraine.
In Saumur is the population is 28,070 inhabitants and it has an area of 66.35 km2 area.
Saumur lands consist of limestone and shelly shale, Saumur has nearly 1,200 kilometers of underground galleries and troglodytes as well as 14 000 cavities caves. Many galleries are used by companies of Anjou Saumur for sparkling wine and mushroom producing of the famous "Paris mushrooms."
The Saumur has a road network, a network of transportation, a highway, rail and an airport for small planes.
During the Second World War, as part of the campaign in France in 1940, German troops arrived at the gates of the city. The 786 cadets at the Cavalry School, joined by students from NCO School St. Maixent and a company of infantry in North Africa, about 2200 men, trying tried to prevent the passage of the bridge German cavalry over the bridge. Without armor and air support, they will resisted a superior armed enemy armed for 36 hours. On June 20, the order will be was given by retired General Pichon. Resistance of the officers and students were impressed General Feldt General, who was commanding the German division, which is why he released French prisoners early on July 11 that ,which allowed them to join the free zone.
Born Founded at the foot of a fortress located on the Castle Hill, the city controls a pass highly competitive pass on the Loire. It became the seat of a military gouvernment, controlled by Philippe Duplessis-Mornay from 1589 to 1621, and appearsed as one of the political capitals of French Protestantism. School names will successively changed from the Training School of mounted troops in 1814, to the Royal School of Cavalry in 1825, and finally, after 1945, the School of applying the armored cavalry.
The On June 20, 1828 took place on the Place du Chardonnet, the first "Carousel", in honor of the Duchess of Berry took place on the Place du Chardonnet. Since 1831, these "carousel" have taken place every year.
His riding instructors provide occasions public high school under the name Black Frame. ?? City of hHorse becomes became Saumur in 1972, the seat of the national riding school.
Saumur has medieval churches built in it medieval churches,. iIn total, there are sixteen religious buildings classified as historical monuments. Crowds of pilgrims converged on the fountain and the statue of Notre-Dame-des-Ardilliers.
Saumur also includes a Protestant academy or that many foreign students (including William Penn) to attended until its closure in 1685. Faced with this new Geneva ??, Catholics rallyied in the city and located seven religious communities, including the Oratory.
Saumur is a city flowered covered with flowers. iIn the a competition it won three third of the towns and villages in bloom.
Here are some of the exceptional monuments of exepctionnels Saumur:
- the dolmen Bagneux (Neolithic).
- château de Saumur (XIV - XIX century)
- notre-Dame-de-Nantilly is the oldest of Saumur is has been a historic monument since 1840.
- the church of Saint-Pierre (XII - XVII century)
- the chapel of Notre-Dame-des-Ardilliers and the house of the Oratory
- the Cavalry School, home of the Black Frame
- the national riding school founded in 1814, the current location of teaching Black Frame and center of French horsemanship.
- city Hall
- hotel Blancler
- the Protestant church (1843)
- house of the Queen of Sicily
- home of the Companions of Duty
- church of Saint-Lambert Exercised (thirteenth century)
Saumur museum also includes also has four museums:
- Museum of the Horse
- Museum of armored
- Museum of the fungus
- Lights and Stones Museum
Riding: national riding school, Cavalry School, Black Frame.
Football: Olympique de Saumur Football Club, AS Bayard.
Soft transport and leisure: EuroVelo 6 or EV6 is a bikeway that crosses Saumur linking Constanţa to Saint-Nazaire. This is the most famous European cycle routes, long 3,653 km long, it crosses Europe from West to East, from the Atlantic to the Black Sea, through ten countries. It follows the route of the three major European rivers: the Loire, the Rhine and the Danube.
My village : Marson
How As you can see I live near Saumur, in a small village 5 minutes from Saumur, which is called Marson.
Residents of Marson is are called mMarsonnais or mMarsonnaise. The common Rou Marson has approximately 650 inhabitants.
The common Rou-Marson is composed of three villages (Rou, Marson and Riou).
Front First Rou Marson was inhabited by the Gauls and the Romans, and finally by the Franks. It was evangelized in the fourth century by St. Martin, Bishop of Tours.
Marson owes its name to its pond.
In 1726, the population of Riou-Marson (Rou Marson and Riou) was 244 inhabitants, Rou 192 people, or 436 people in total.
The village of Marson, former fief and seigniory, the origin of the castle dates back to the year Marson 987, one of the vassals of Grisegonelle Geoffrey, Count of Anjou, having revolted, the prince besieged in his castle Marson and died of a sudden illness. TRADUCTEUR?
The priest Chétigné, which depended church Marson. On August 15, 1762, the choir of the church collapsed. It was rebuilt in 1764 by the priest Chétigné and Marson.
In 1798, the castle began to Marson was in ruins.
In 1814, the family of the Brush Baillou bought and transformed the entire area. The stream that ran along the park, was diverted, the old mills destroyed, a new niche monumental portal and battlements ?? was also built to enter the castle. The new castle was built on the foundations of the medieval castle. This building, completed in 1865, was conducted under the direction of Mr. Joly Leterme, architect of historic monuments, known for his many accomplishments.
The common Rou Marson is a rather common active comtpe culturtels culturally active community with several activities and sports during the year :
- one or restaurant troglodyte are served where fouées are served: the specialties of our region Saumur,
- a music festival,
- one communal feasts, which takes place every year in the month of June,
- but also a half marathon.
Rou Marson also has a primary school with where all year 500 parents of students who come to school fetes parties and a large tombolat throughout the town.
??Marson also has a 1.5 km walking trail through the village, through the two fountains in the village, the houses of troglodityques, Marson woods and the village.