Please click on the link below if you want some more expressions for your sketch :
Two girls who would like to travel together but the first would like to sleep in a hostel and the second would like to do « couchsurfing ».
the name of the first girl is rebecca and the name of the second girl is Amanda.
Rebecca : "Hey amanda ! What's up about the travel ?
Amanda : - I don't know, we have always problems about where we will sleep in Arizona ! I prefer to go « couchsurfing » it's better because it's free. What do you think?
Rebecca : - I'm not sure about couchsurfing because it may be free but you don't know if the hosts are crazy and they may even be murders ! I prefer sleeping in a hostel because it's less dangerous.
Amanda : - I'm ok for the hostel but will you pay for me ?
Rebecca : - Hum… Ok I'll go to see on the « couchsurfing » website."
Margot Lafon - Hi.
Margot Lecomte - Hi
- What is it again ?
Nothing and you ? (I can't undertstand this sentence)
Nothing too. And about the Travel ?(I can't undertstand this sentence)
- For the trip, we have always a problem about where to sleep. I prefer the couchsurfing, it's better because it is free. What do you think ?
- Yes, that's right, but I prefer to sleep in a hostel. I think it's better because it's cleaner.
- Yes, I agree to stay in a Hostel, but can you pay for it because it's too expensive for me ?
- Huuum… ok. Now let me look for some information about couchsurfing on the internet .
- No it's a joke. If we stay in a hostel, we'll waste money, so we will go couchsurfing.
- Yes, you're right, but I have a question for you. What will we do in Arizona ?
- You know, it's a trip with the team of rugby, so we will see a rugby match. But this trip is supposed to be a visit to a museum or to a famous place.
- Don't worry, it's going to be great . But how many people can come with us ?
- Twenty-five people can come.
- And when do we leave for Arizona ?
- We go to Arizona in the first week of March. So have you any other questions ?
- No thank you, it all seems good to me.
- Ok, so if you have any other questions, come to see me. I'm always here during the week.
- Thank you very much. Good bye miss and have a nice week.
- You're welcome. Good bye, and thank you too.