PELLOUAILLE LES VIGNES.

Total = 5/20
3/6 points pour l'Anglais
1/3 points pour le choix/Intérêt du texte
0/3 points pour le texte personnel ou personnalisé
,5/2 points pour le nombre de mots
0/2 points pour le respect des droits (images et textes)
0/2 points pour la bibliographie
,5/2 points pour l'organisation/mise en page

Il manque les illustrations. Pensez à indiquer les crédits photographiques (auteur et licence de publication) pour chaque image, même quand elles sont de vous. Pensez aussi à mettre une légende.

Il manque la bibliographie aux normes

The number inhabitants of this village are of is 2388 inhabitants. Its surface is of 357 hectars. Its date input in greater Angers is of 1977. ?? Near this village there pass is highway A11 which allows of arrival on in Angers in 10 minutes. The growth demographic growth of the last decade of fact led it to become a of more younger town of the department,. whose tThe dynamism is increased by a quarantine association sportswoman and cultural about 40 sports and cultural associations. The opening of Carré des Arts, in 2004, helped to develops the supply ofcultural local locations. The new space dedicated to show has from assured its vocation intercommunal, welcoming same of representation of new Théâtres d’Angers. ??

Pellouailles vines went through different names … Pelloeille, Pelleoylle or Pille-Oueille. The name of the town was eventually stabilized with time and remained Pellouailles vineyards,. tThe name of this village has retained Latin roots formed from pillare terms (loot, taper, shear) and oviaila (sheep).
Pellouailles was a fief and forming châtellenie ?? District Villevêque until the French Revolution. On 22 December 22, 1789 the National Assembly sets up the communes. Until 1801 Pellouailles going to be until 1801 was, the capital of the canton of four communes: Villevêque, Foudon, Plessis and Grammoire Sarrigné.
In 1923, Pellouailles becomes became Pellouailles-les-Vignes, thanks to Georges Clemenceau. He wantsed to represent people who during the First World War, gave the highest percentage of wine relative to the population. At that time nearly half the communal area was planted with vines, and they are were allowed to harvest 1,701 hectoliters in 1918. Vineyards today are limited to 3.3 hectares and the total harvest reaches just 15 hectoliters. To save this viticultural heritage ** from** disappearing, the town retains a sixty vines which it has entrusted to the maintenance association.

Bibliography :
???